Anyone can use point clouds in SketchUp with Undet .
Thousands of people use point clouds , whether Architects, Engineers, Commercially as well as Surveyors. Undet for SketchUp allows you to view your very simply scatter in SketchUp. You can carryout following with Undet :
- Import many formats of point clouds.
- Position your point cloud in SketchUp.
- Isolate or highlight a part of the cloud .
- Draw in SketchUp from the cloud .
Use any point cloud format
With undet , you have great flexibility on the point cloud format, use it directly in SketchUp.
- *.E57, *.LAS, *.PTS, *.FLS, *.FPR, *.LSPROJ, *.FWS, *.CL3, *.CLR, *.ZFS, *.RSP, ASCII / NEZ (X,Y,Z/i/RGB)
You can use cloud from many 3D scanning tools , such as :
- Airborne LiDAR
- Drones UAV / UAS
- Mobile mapping system
- Terrestrial scanners
- Portable scanners